Naturopathic Medicine is Natural Health Works’ guiding principle. Naturopathic medicine uses the healing power of nature to address the underlying causes of diseases often caused by imbalances of physical, emotional, dietary, genetic, environmental or lifestyle factors.
Doctors at Natural Health Works draw upon decades of experience to skillfully apply naturopathic treatments such as:
- Nutrition, applying this cornerstone of health.
- Botanical medicine, using plants for safe yet powerful treatment.
- Homeopathy, stimulating healing with dilute, potentized remedies.
- Detoxification, clearing toxins to improve body functions.
- Intravenous Nutrition, providing nutrients directly into the bloodstream.
At Natural Health Works, naturopathic treatment addresses the underlying causes of disease instead of just symptoms. This is the path for gaining and maintaining optimum wellness.
Nutritional supplements are vital to overcoming the effects of poor dietary habits and deficiencies due to modern farming practices and processed food that can result in chronic medical conditions.
At Natural Health Works, patients suffering dietary deficiencies are guided toward more healthful ways of eating as well as advised on what nutritional supplements can improve their overall health. Some common supplement recommendations include:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Calcium and magnesium
- Specialized protein and carbohydrate supplements
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Vitamin D.
Natural Health Works carries a full line of nutritional supplements as well as herbal remedies to overcome dietary deficiencies and address other health conditions.